martes, 26 de febrero de 2008

Matt Damon & Ben Affleck

Esto es la re-monda, no puedo parar de reir.
Hace falta pillar de ingles, pero aun asi es la leche.





Sarah Silverman - I’m F*cking Matt Damon Lyrics

Sarah Silverman: Hey Jimmy…it’s me. I’m in ahh, a hotel…I don’t know I’ve been on the road so long I..I don’t even know what city I’m in any more to be honest. Anyway, I’ve been thinking about you a lot, and ahh, I’ve been needing to tell you something. I don’t know why I haven’t but it’s important, I mean we’ve been together for so long, over 5 years, and I still haven’t told you and it’s just not right, so here it goes.

SS: I’m fucking Matt Damon
MD: She’s fucking Matt Damon
SS: I’m sorry but it’s true

SS: I’m fucking Matt Damon
MD: She’s fucking Matt Damon
SS: I’m not imaging it’s you

SS: I’m fucking Matt Damon
MD: On the bed, on the floor
On a towel by the door,
In the tub, in the car,
Up against the mini-bar

SS: I’m fucking Matt Damon
MD: She’s fucking Matt Damon
SS: While you’re drinking diet Snapple

SS: I said I’m fucking Matt Damon
MD: She said she’s fucking Matt Damon
MD: Hey Kimmel, how do you like them apples?

SS: Hey Jim, don’t take it bad
Remember all the good times we had
Like the time we went fishing
And we caught a bunch of fish
Then you puked in the bucket
On the fish that we caught

Girls: Knock knock!
Boys: Who’s that knocking at my door?
Girls: Amfa!
Boys: Amfa who?
Girls: I’m fucking Matt Damon
Boys: She’s fucking Matt Damon

SS: I’m fucking Matt Damon
MD: She’s fucking Matt Damon
SS: And you know that I ain’t lying

SS: I said I’m fucking Matt Damon
MD: She’s fucking Matt Damon
SS: Ask The Insider’s Pat O’Brien

SS: On the bed, on the floor
On a towel by the door,
In the tub, in the car,
Up against the mini-bar
MD: She’s fucking Matt Damon
SS: She’s fucking Matt Damon
MD: She’s fucking Matt Damon
SS: Ask The Insider’s Pat O’Brien
The Insider’s Pat O’Brien: It’s true, The Insider has confirmed that she is in fact fucking Matt Damon
SS: [Remember when] Last week when I was playing Scrabble with you online, I was fucking Matt Damon
MD: [Remember when] You went back and forth to do your show and Regis and Kelly’s show, she was DEFINITELY fucking Matt Damon
SS: [Remember when] I told you I was fucking Matt Damon? I WAS fucking Matt Damon.
SS: On the bed, on the floor, on a towel by the door, in the tub, in the car, up against the mini-bar
MD: She’s fucking Matt Damon
Sarah Silverman: She’s fucking Matt Damon
MD: She’s fucking Matt Damon
Sarah Silverman: I love L.A.!
SS: So, that’s it…umm….I think I was clear?
MD: No, you did great.
Sarah Silverman: Oohh, it was okay. [laughs]
MD: Pretty damn good.
Sarah Silverman: Ummm, anyway…umm, you know, we had a great run Jim and ahhh, I hope there’s no hard feelings, I hope we can be friends. I’m friends with all my boyfriends, my old boyfriends. If anything isn’t clear or you need closure of some kind, please please call my publicist Amy Zvi at BNCPR. So take care
MD: You know what? Stop right there….Jimmy we’re out of time…sorry.
Sarah Silverman: [laughs] You are soo bad!
MD: A little bit, let’s put that guitar down and go fucking Matt Damon… See ya Jimmy.



Y claro, la respuesta no tardo en llegar.

2 comentarios:

anonimo dijo...

Jajajajaja...como me gustan estos dos...cuando hacen chorradas asi, son la pareja perfecta matt y ben....ojala ke ben deje de hacer cine, pero ke siga con matt para hacer el capullo no me importa jajajajajajaj

Muy bueno!!!!

General Failure dijo...

Ala!! pobre Ben que cruel eres con el solo por que es un actor horrible y estropeo la quinta y ultima temporada de Alias....

Como se ve que You are not fucking Ben Affleck.

:)